Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2464poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2464poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 246 dollars in rupees, 246 family matka, mid 128 sid 246, mid 185 sid 246, 246 article,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Atishay jain

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I live
When you notice me
I die in my very thought
When you ignore me Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babais that satire #me:probabily

read more
O wind!
Take me far away,
From this rind, concealing real faces
Of fake civilised society....  Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#is that satire #me:probabily

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqtales

read more
Today's fairytale
doesn't have a beast
who turned into a handsome prince
and loved his beauty .... Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqbabachallenge 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqtales

Sita Prasad

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babainspirational

read more
Be brave

Have patience,
It is only dawn,
sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy or breezy,
you shall pace forth.

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#inspirational

Poonam Suyal

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Wings enslaved

read more
Love myself
Don't need anyone now 
to fulfill my deep innermost feelings 
I'm enough for Myself Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Wings enslaved

Giftsy Dorcas

Entangled soul in the midst of the breeze.. Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #breeze #Soul

read more
Swept by 
the breeze, the entagled  
soul found it's way into the
heart of the winds. Entangled soul in the midst of the breeze..

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #breeze #soul

Thiru

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A connection 
Between two souls are
Always happy and never go wrong
Because they're so strong.  Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmuse #yqdada poetry

read more
You, Me
were made to be
together in pain and in gain
believe it or not! Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqmuse 
#yqdada 
#poetry

Garima Mahnot Jain

Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Before exams a sweet party at home, the stress free environment

read more
Party time 
Papa said no Party 
He brought the pizza at home 
 And Said, “ let's party ” Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
Before exams a sweet party at home, the stress free environment

Harvinder Kaur

read more
Aanch se guzar jaate
hain mitti
ke jab bartan, mazbooti paana unki 
majboori ho jaati hai .... Collab in this #rapidfire and write a #2464poem immediately. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification