Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owjigsaw Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owjigsaw Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sharif Chhora

Nandipati Kalyani

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw #yqow #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
I'll become more communicative 
to disclose all confiding matters in between us
 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw

#yqow #women #empoweringwomen                            #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Swapnil Moon

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw #WhatIf #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then a piece of the jigsaw puzzle 
would be missing. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw #whatif

#yqow #empoweringwomen                            #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw #WhatIf #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Only my mom would be able 
to solve it, none else in this whole wide world!!!  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

Megha Lakhani

read more
You would have been the most important part of it who will make me complete  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

Rajnish Sharma

read more
You will be the last piece which solves it ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

CK JOHNY

read more
I'll assemble myself of your choice. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

Laiba Sajid

read more
It would be so easy for you to slove me ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

Arpita Hazra

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw #WhatIf #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

How far can you go to find out all 
my broken & scattered pieces?  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

✨ #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owjigsaw #whatif

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am confusing on my place.. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification