Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homeisfar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homeisfar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, dil hom hom kore, the home life, quotes about being far from home, home in nature quotes,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Springblossoms

🙏🙏🙏 if I said something wrong about Ramadan please do correct me🙏 #Collab and share howyour #Sundaysarespent #prayer #ramadan #homeisfar #God life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Revaluation of self and improvement. But this Sunday starts special and divine nights of Ramadan. The nights where million hearts, souls and physique become one with Allah. Let's pray selflessly for others improvement and betterment who really need basic needs of life while we are sinking in luxuries. When home of togetherness, love and trust exists there is only one home God. Home never seems far away... 🙏🙏🙏 if I said something wrong about Ramadan please do correct me🙏
#Collab and share howyour #Sundaysarespent #prayer #ramadan #homeisfar #god #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Soul really cries to meet someone Who is close to native... #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# vaise call, Video call bhi kiya ja sakta tha😁🤓🌸🌼🌿

read more
Then... Make your heart, home of most pleasant experiences, wonderful memories 🌸🌼🌿🌸🌼🌿
Then see the magic....  #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# vaise call, Video call bhi kiya ja sakta tha😁🤓🌸🌼🌿

Sakshi Vashist

The wind send me chills
Of how faraway and how long
I've been from home
But you remind me, yet again 
I am getting closer
Everyday
— % & #home #homewithme #homeisfar #cominghome

Marufa Mazumder

#Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

read more
Avoid all types of distractions spent..!!
Feel the sensation of the outer world #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

Anindya Dey

#Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I count on the good reasons for being apart..! #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
I feel you with me,
Your thought unleashes
Mesmerizing power to make 
My journey Cushy. #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
I feel you with me,
Your thought unleashes
Mesmerizing power to make 
My journey Cushy. #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
and you are missing it..

You get yourself to a corner and 

Cry alone by rejoicing the moments you spent

while being at home...
 #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
Then come near me a fear #Collab and share what do you do when #homeisfar #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification