Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sittingnexttome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sittingnexttome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how tall you have to be to sit in the front seat, letring ki sit, quotes on sitting alone and thinking, sitting alone and thinking quotes, sit silently and listen to your thoughts,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Fall in love ❣️ #fallinlove love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you make me forget the world
and your silly talks, they make me,
fall in love with you...
again and again ❤️ Fall in love ❣️

#fallinlove #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqrestzone

read more
In my imagination
My Heart starts 
Ignoring Reality.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales  #yqrestzone

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetholicabhijeet #sikandar #Yadav

read more
When you're sitting next to me,
Be like the sweetness of honey in a dull life. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine
#poetholicabhijeet  #sikandar  #yadav

Sanan

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I forgot my fears
And i should be more romantic only infront of yours
My silence can speak aloud with your talks Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will make you more closer to  me to just look into my  eyes to  feel my still  emotions with each breathe of my life that connects to your heart 💖😊💓 and soul profoundly  and pofoundly.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I used to consider myself as the most happy person.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
All sounds silence themselves,
All dreams sing tunes.
All stresses fizzle out,
All moments seem joyous.
All eyes get envious,
Or they seem so to me.
All things seem different,
When you sit next to me. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so relaxed... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manmohan Singh

read more
I become a different person,

My confidence is at another degree..... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
It's pleasant moment for me. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #sittingnexttome  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification