Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best attachmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best attachmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki attachment song download, quotes on attachment and love, over attachment to mother in adulthood, pacifists attach supreme value to, attachment vs love quotes,

• 32 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Dr Anapu

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you start remembering all the time .. mom 😍 (attachment) Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Khait Ul Abyaz

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Another name for disappointment and pain Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I always had this in an inexplicably large measure for my mom Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

Gayathri

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi love Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling emptiness even while being occupied Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #love

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
make you check your mobile every hour Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

Dipak Tanna

read more
likely to own
its shouldn't be forced Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
leads to many adjectives like beautiful and blissful  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

Poonam Suyal

read more
Two hearts became one Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
When you want to possess something or someone Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
This is mine Participate in this #rapidfire and define #attachmentin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification