Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for me, wait a minute who are you, wait...let me start over, wait for you lyrics,

• 40 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Rest for something 
With work and hope.
        - wait. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunil Zarikar

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Painful 
         Phase 
                Shows 
                     Human 
                           Beings 
                                 True 
                                    Faces Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
When in depression, 'This too shall pass' Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Chitra Iyer

read more
The first month, eight to go, birth? Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Words flow, will the last line appear? Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Interview done, biting nails, crossing fingers, job? Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Karwa chauth thalis, eager for the moonrise? Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Chitra Iyer

read more
The tummy groans, aroma wafting from kitchen Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #waiting #Emotions #philosophy

read more
A seemingly sudden and 
never-ending pause Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #waiting #emotions #philosophy

Osho Jain

read more
Neither I did nor time...
That's it. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin7words.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification