Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linelovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linelovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 59 Followers
  • 76 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try: Do you not miss me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Comes soon
Gaps are created very soon
Relationship breaks very very soon!  True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try:

Do you not miss me
the same way
I do not miss you?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
His words made love to the world
She yearned for the silent spaces between his words
She had mastered the art of reading between the lines Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time carved a unique piece of love story
I carried love in my heart, waiting for someone to carry all my love
Today, love carries me, watching my heart dance with glee Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

The love n joy of adoption.. when the heart gives birth, not the uterus Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Innocence was gurgling as it grasped my hands 
I looked down to see wonder staring with hope
Today my bundle of joy is seven years old. The love n joy of adoption.. when the heart gives birth, not the uterus

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem.

Dr Anapu

read more
Love you
Hug you 
Kiss you

That's all 😁 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem.

Abhishek Trehan

True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try: Do you not miss me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If I don't have you
What would I be
A hope is what you are to me... True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try:

Do you not miss me
the same way

K Harsita

True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try: Do you not miss me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Watching imprints with warm hands. 
Warmth is still there
But foot traces aren't here. True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try:

Do you not miss me
the same way
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Osho Jain

True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try: Do you not miss me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba❤️🌻

read more
This time this is opposite..
I miss you..
Even without meeting you at once.... ❤️ True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try:

Do you not miss me
the same way
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba❤️🌻

Gita Khanna

read more
Long was wait for love
When it did happen
Was  a matter of seconds !!  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Based on True story 😂🤣 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Lovey♥️

read more
I love her smile
She always pass smile
She have 4 boyfriend Based on True story 
😂🤣

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem.

Collaborating with Lovey♥️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification