Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LongingRestaurant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LongingRestaurant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about longing meaning in hindi, latitudes of longing, longing for home quotes, longing meaning in marathi, longing quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LongingRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Where you know only take take take
Need of food will be satisfied 
But will be indebted to the person
From whom you have taken 
And will have adverse effect 
Of  K A R M A  
pining away from token deeds Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #LongingRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LongingRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
On the highway, which serves you only what it has, which is a luxury in itself.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #LongingRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Where we make excuse to stay with loved ones Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Where you have the capacity  and dignity to order your  desirable  dishes   without too much effort.. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Anuj Jain

read more
where the price of the food items is not mentioned on the menu.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Megha Lakhani

read more
Where only the lucky people get served with their favourite food  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Where you can dine and wine

without any payment or fine!  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aruna Menon

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LongingRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
At which I have been dining
Ever since you left me pining 
For the paradise we called our world!  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

Shravan Goud

read more
where we get cheated. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LongingRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
In which everyone likes to sit,
but avoids to pay for each bit. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification