Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onepracticechanged Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onepracticechanged Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
deftly catching hold of myself with conviction whilst standing dangerously on the edge of life's precipice and slipping when depression was suffocating life outa me.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Writing my daily diary was the most salutary exercise... It improved my thought process tremendously..  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Good morning! 💖 Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
patience. To believe in change...
Acceptance of the fact that
nothing is permanent. Good morning! 💖
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
 Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Planning my next day mentally before sleeping, a lot gets sorted out.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
Talking and Telling myself my own story.. 
If I don't recognize myself who else will??  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more

Depending  upon that one main league who cares me alot Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
that when i started  living in present  by hugging my inward happiness and by accepting me  as the most lovely person with a satisfactory breathe.,then everyone starts appreciating me more  and more..❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️🏵️🌸💓💕💐😍😍😍😍 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
Never give up.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Megha Lakhani

read more
To stop trusting others but self Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Never Say, Never
If you can conceive it,you can achieve it Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #onepracticechanged #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification