Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wctreasurehunt1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wctreasurehunt1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wct india, wct full form, wct link, wct meaning, wct tax,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

The Dream Doodler

- Hey listen! I was thinking to say something from a long time... But... -Areh areh! Why are you so nervous? Say na... -Na I mean... Such a long time we are together, I never thought that I would have to say this... -Ai! What? You are having too much of my paitence! #writersclub #yqbaba #cinemagraph #yqwc #wctreasurehunt1 #thehehe #pulsefantastic

read more
Kyunki kuch to hae... 

//Captioned  - Hey listen! I was thinking to say something from a long time... But...

-Areh areh! Why are you so nervous? Say na... 

-Na I mean... Such a long time we are together, I never thought that I would have to say this...

-Ai! What? You are having too much of my paitence!

Vansh Kumar

My answer to the riddle - Silence What is the thing that stays with you when there is no-one ? Its silence. It is a colourless, Shapeless and Sizeless thing Its numb, does no harm to us Feeling no pain . #writersclub #wctreasurehunt1

read more
Silence  My answer to the riddle - Silence

What is the thing that stays with you when there is no-one ? 
Its silence.
It is a colourless, 
Shapeless and Sizeless thing 
Its numb, does no harm to us 
Feeling no pain .

The Scarlet Ink

My guess - Silence. #wctreasurehunt1 #writersclub #yqbaba #Silence

read more
They say silence is the strongest weapon.
The girl who was abused, was so scared that she decided to lock the frightening incident into a bottle and throw it within oceans of her mind. It went far and far away from eyes of the world.
You see, here, silence did nothing good.
Silence is not very powerful until it takes form of a message.
Silence will always accompany you, no matter how much you run away from it. You can avoid it, but it'll return to you. Silence is useless, weak and ugly, until it decorates the paper by sitting as words on it. It's powerful only when it accompanies not the voice but the action. 
This colorless, shapeless and sizeless being has the power to change the world. Use it judiciously. My guess - Silence.
#wctreasurehunt1 #writersclub #yqbaba #silence

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification