Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best certainthing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best certainthing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about certain meaning in english, prefix of certain, certain meaning in hindi, a certain lady poem, anxiety at certain times of day,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hide my feelings
By writing in a diary 
and treating it as if 
I'm talking to a close friend 
and that all my thoughts, 
secrets stay with me forever Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Disappointment 😥 #Disappointment love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
disappointment...
I was never happy with who I am,
I was never able to gain people's trust,
and I was never ever a favorite to someone!! Disappointment 😥

#disappointment #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aestheticthoughts #democratsndissenters #yqdidi #lifequotes

read more
Is the UNCERTAINTY of My FATE Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#aestheticthoughts #democratsndissenters #yqdidi #lifequotes

Swapnil Moon

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
struggle that's about to end soon. Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I shall always love my self, that's where I start loving all around me..  Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

#LoveShower #godsgrace Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the abundant love showered on me ever
by my beloved one's, despite my silence,
despite my nill contributions! #loveshower
#godsgrace

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAYAARIDILSE

Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sudipta Mazumdar

read more
The only certain thing in my life is 
the appearance of troubles & no existence of solutions. Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sudipta Mazumdar

Sanan

read more
To prove everthing with study Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 Undoubtedly my  unconditional love towards humanity and  unquestionably believe  on this universe ❤️❤️❤️ Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
that my ideas keep on evolving if not changing. 
Ever since I can remember my ideas and perceptions of things have taken a different hue with time. 
My notions my views all transform some sooner than others but it has been a constant.  Tell us about yourself. What's the only #certainthing in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification