Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethefullmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethefullmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up traduction, like to follow up,

• 39 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Rahul Sharma

It's full moon today, also #Gurupurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon #aestheticthoughts #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts Font : Download the font Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Showing all its patches.
Be a student knowing all your faults.
Even if, in any rare case, you aren't able to fix those faults. The knowledge of having them can save you from blunders. It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon #aestheticthoughts #midnightthoughts
#yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts

Font : Download the font Crimson Italic.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

It's full moon today, also #Gurupurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon Font : Download the font Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Dr Mahadeva Swamy M

read more
If you are having 
good heart with 
zero profit 
of jealousy, 
then you are 
like a full moon  It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon

Collaborating with Dr Mahadeva Swamy M

Mahima Jain

It's full moon today, also #Gurupurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon Font : Download the font Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am Shining Bright
And Alone
In the Sky of my Life... It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon

atrisheartfeelings

It's full moon today, also #Gurupurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon #ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings Font : Download the font Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to see... It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon
#ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

It's full moon today, also #Gurupurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon Font : Download the font Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wanna occupy your whole heart like your sweetest boon ♥️ It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon

Ashika Ashika

What's #likethefullmoon? #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
We talk to each other very rarely!!! What's #likethefullmoon?

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

cressy adoline

read more
I want my heart to be filled
With beauty, joy and feel of
Peace, which is so hard to get 
Now; and i need it so badly now
For my soul feel like its at the very 
Point of the end of its life; so restless,
Hopeless, and find it difficult to express
Itself to others even, which is so hurtful!  It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon

Gayathri

It's full moon today, also #Gurupurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary Font : Download the font Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Teachers help you to fight darkness
By giving out the light of wisdom and knowledge  It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

Mir Sohail

read more
Light up my nights so that I will not feel the fear of these dark nights where I am lonely without you but always thinking about your presence, your smiling face.
Light up my nights like the full moon does for the entire world.
what else I could wish to have you in those dark nights to brighten my Life!
 It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Who depends on other's light
But is not selfish 
To keep the light to self. 
There are people who gain knowledge 
From other
Just to spread it
As far as possible... It's full moon today, also #GuruPurnima, a day when all of us remember our teachers. Collab and complete this #simile #likethefullmoon

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification