Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best usuallydontdo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best usuallydontdo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about usually stronger constituent of a composite is, usually softer constituent of a composite is, reverses the usual order for a formula, silencer is usually incorporated in, gootee is usually performed in,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

SATENDRA PAl

#passion4pearl UPANISHATH🕉️Which #usuallydontdo #IPL2024

read more

Sourav Roy

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo Press enter keys five times between two parts of the text. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
love,

it's so deep that you will get drown Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

Press enter keys five times between two parts of the text.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo Press enter keys five times between two parts of the text. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #introvert #yqbaba #Nonstop #Humour

read more
Talk

I Talk Non-Stop Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #introvert #yqbaba #nonstop #humour

Hemlata Pandey

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo Press enter keys five times between two parts of the text. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Trust easily

I do it from my inner soul Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

cressy adoline

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo Press enter keys five times between two parts of the text. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hurt #stonehearted #world life

read more
Ignore or hurt anyone

Then it is so obvious that
They are stone-hearted!

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hurt #stonehearted #world #life

Madhu Jain

read more
spiel

I do it incessantly  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When 'The life that you are living now, is also a dream of millions. so always be satisfied with your life.

"Always be good with the good but Never be bad with the bad because You cant wash mud with mud" Its reality if u can understand. Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
judge people

I keep it to myself Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

Pravesh Kumar

read more
Be friends... As I am a bit introvert...

I scatter my heart and soul on the path of my lovely friends... Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

enter into an argument

my razor sharp tongue effectively 
shreds my opponent. Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what you #usuallydontdo

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification