Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lossin8words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lossin8words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nayarit to los cabos, poems quotes for loss of a loved one, the infatuation los angeles, felices los 4 lyrics in english, yogurts good for weight loss,

• 40 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Akshay Ojha

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words #YourQuoteAndMine love #Deep #astheticthoughts #deepredsea Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
खोने के लिए महज यादों का रह जाना Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words

#yourquoteandmine #love #deep #astheticthoughts #deepredsea
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loss is felt only when we have something! Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a feeling of deep distress 
caused by sorrow Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Instance of losing
Something or someone
Once possessed. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

Chitra Iyer

read more
When darkness talks incessantly and the night listens Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

Mahima Jain

It's a real loss of everything... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #aestheticthoughts #restzone My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you start thinking, 'Money can buy everything.'
 It's a real loss of everything...

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #aestheticthoughts #restzone

Osho Jain

read more
Best friends since long time,
Profit feels jealous. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

Gita Khanna

read more
Plane crashed within minutes killing all on board..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

Sita Prasad

read more
Making of a city by ruining the flora. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
when something is your close
and leaves forever Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lossin8words.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification