Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dear2022 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dear2022 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 27 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #dear2022 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Write a letter to 2022.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I welcome you wholeheartedly and 
The joyous vibes from last night's 
New Year's Eve celebration that pour 
over into the first part of the day.  This 
energy will help bring in peace when it 
comes to taking on another year, bringin 
in a sense of support from the other side. 
As evening rolls in, the mood will feel 
more grounded and 2022 will emerge as 
the best OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #dear2022
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Write a letter to 2022.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Seema Sharma

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #dear2022 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Write a letter to 2022.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #letters #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi 2022 #mywritingmywords Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
I wish i could tell you that 
i was happy with 2021 
but you came before i utter a word so welcome and hope that this year 
we can hope and the hopes of this
world with each other never dies..... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #dear2022
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Write a letter to 2022.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
#yqbaba #letters #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #2022   #mywritingmywords
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Alka Dhiman

New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters 2022 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear2022
            Life is passing on and we can't stop it but if you want to give some thing so please give some relaxation because i m fed up with the nonsense people who are snatching my peace of mind . Please help me with some unwanted people . I want to throw out them from my life.please help....… New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

khusi

New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters 2022 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptafelling

read more
अब आप आ गए है।
तो मेरा एक काम कीजिए। 
मेरे सारे रिश्तेदार और मेरे सारे दोस्तों को,
मेरा ये पैगाम दीजीए।
की नव वर्ष मैं उनकी हर कामना पूरी हो।
उन सब का जीवन मंगलमय हो।
हैप्पी न्यू ईयर।  New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine
#ankitaguptafelling

@_

New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters 2022 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
First of all welcome to you🎉🎉💐💐
Be in our favour, always supports us
Keep us smilling, be blessfull for us. New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 I  just love you  fully uncondtionally...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗 With lots of hope, desires , dedication and  satisfaction towards me to make you the most  beautiful and a happy year of my life.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗💐💐🌷🌷🌷💕💓💖💝💞 New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
Aakhir  Chaahte kya ho mujhse? New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Made us powerful to face idiots
Forget past pains by moving through
Smells to fight for every thing we deserve New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
Please be kind and humble to me and the rest of the world too.  New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

There's a lot of great expectations

about your arrival.

We do hope there will be smile and

satisfaction on every body's faces!  New Year is here. Write and dedicate a letter to it. :) #dear2022 #letters #2022 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification