Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best booksdidntexist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best booksdidntexist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song,

• 23 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then we would remain 
ignored in a particular subject
Not even properly trained
And  will lack knowledge and awareness in general
That means uneducated and unsophisticated
We all are aware about bookish knowledge and its importance
 Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would still read
I would read people
I would read the everyday sounds of the world
I would read silence and my emotions would pen it on the pages of life.
I would read noise and allow it to read my silence
If books didn't exist, I would still exist, to read and to be read by others.

It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There would be No subject 
called History.
अतीत .. इतिहास नहीँ बन पाता।
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbookshelf

read more
किताबे वैसे भी लुप्त होने की कगार पर ही तो है आजकल डिजिटल बुक्स का जमाना है और वह भी ऑडियोबुक्स में कन्वर्ट होती जा रही है।
आगे भी ना जाने कौन-कौन सा रूप बदलेगी।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts  #yqbookshelf

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
किताबें  लिखता भी एक इंसान है 
और पढ़ता भी एक इंसान है 
ज्ञान अपना रास्ता खुद ढूंढ लेता है 
यदि किताबें नहीं होती 
तब भी 
ज्ञान किसी न किसी 
और रूप में मौजूद होता।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आदिमानव काल मे कब थी ? ?
 Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
अजी इंसान खुद जीती जागती किताब है
वही पढ़ लेते।
- अदिति कपीश अग्रवाल Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales 

Khait Ul Abyaz

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #booksdidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything would have been chaotic and
everyone bewildered... It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

we would wither away like plants without life sustaining water It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
no love stories would have existed It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #booksdidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification