Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdingonto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdingonto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to hold myself together, you really got a hold on me, tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, dan bălan hold on love, song i just wanna hold you,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Springblossoms

#Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #Grounds of #Success #Growth life #achievement #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The grounds of foundation,
Exploring the silent footsteps 
Of hard work.
Giving rise to the
Ladder of achievement,
Which will help me
To touch the sky
Of shining success.  #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #grounds of #success #growth #life #achievement #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You since long and I promise to be 
Together forever... #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

#Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Many thoughts, about me 
About present future and past
Now I am thinking of giving up
As am broken and lost at last
I can't find a way to go back
The cheerful me is seems died
Thinking of future pains my mind
Past was good, in present am mad! #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya sharma

Those lovely sunsets still radiate the same beauty. That evening cup of tea still tastes the same. The sound of those falling raindrops is still the same. And the love you have for me is still very mine and just the same.❤ #Happiness #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove #holdingonto #girlwithasmile

read more
Because when everything else changed,
You stayed just the same.
 Those lovely sunsets still radiate the same beauty. 
That evening cup of tea still tastes the same.
The sound of those falling raindrops is still the same.
And the love you have for me is still very mine and just the same.❤

Subhasish Das

read more
Things that will lead me nowhere.
But I've always been overconfident about things i hold on to! #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
Your dreams because I am also
Co partner of your life. #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
many grudges,
many differences,
many tears,
and many voids,
which are never ending,
and never understood by others.  #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

#Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #maaPapa “ SP ” means my lifeline Thank you Maa Papa for everything you did for me

read more
I have been holding on to 
Till your last breath “ SP”
Because 
You both are the reason of my happiness and my life 💕💕
 #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba 
#maapapa 
“ SP ” means my lifeline 
Thank you Maa Papa  for everything you did for me

Harvinder Kaur

#Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

read more
the memorable pains and
sorrows given by you in a 
deal called "LOVE". #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
Past memories of our golden days. Even now it's giving me a rupturous delight when I think over those goosebum moments 
 #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification