Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveleftme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveleftme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love pictures with quotes, good morning love quotes with images, love quotes for him with images, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, a love shayari in hindi,

• 28 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had enough of it or probably it had enough of me.
The love that left me was the love that was meant to leave, never meant to stay.

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जब उसकी अक्लदाढ़ आ गई ।
(हाथी के दांत खाने के और दिखाने के और)
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल
 Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

जब उसको पर (wings) आ गए
और मुझे अक्ल ।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi

Shayari

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mind was a mess
My heart felt like a misery
I was yearning for warmth
I wanted to talk my heart out about my sufferings .....
But then life gave a great lesson 
It taught me that - 
In this world nothing is permanent ,
So, Don't just rely on somebody.
Be the reason of your own happiness
In the end in only have yourself to stand by you.
Love yourself 💙 Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme #yourquoteandmine

Abid

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #soultrigger #loveleftme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fate turned against me.
Deprived me of bliss
Ignoring every plea. Collab and complete this #lovepoem.
#soultrigger #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 I got bogged down 
Busy making two ends meet
Sometimes missed whispering sweet nothings
In love's ever demanding ears!  Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
I can't love anyone anymore.

- sapnorudrek Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind 
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#bestyqenglishquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was in need of love more Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I start loving love more.
When it became impossible
to think my day without love Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I needed it the most
And always haunts me
like a ghost for being
loyal.  Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #loveleftme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification