Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best innovationin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best innovationin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about excellenting innovation to market, inhibits innovation at the bottom of the pyramid, the days inn, high tech and innovation journal, country inn and suites,

• 22 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Best out of waste 
using creative skills Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Innovation is creating and implementing something new. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Premchand's 'Eidgah' shows
what innovation's all about. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

Anuj Jain

read more
Started praising Lord Ram to evade lynching. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Building a nation of your inquisitive thoughts. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Something that actually works on improving Life.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

Akthari Begum

read more
New work with the intention gives chances. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
Ideas of mind, for betterment of mankind.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Dream Doodler

Niveditha di ka Sahara se ho paya ye. #pun_ga Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not calling back, saying "Thar jao", instead.  Niveditha di ka Sahara se ho paya ye.

#pun_ga

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.

The Dream Doodler

Me to myself: Na bhai na, tu pani me kud ja! Itriedittoday. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Red and yellow gulal mixed: rellow gulal Me to myself: Na bhai na, tu pani me kud ja!

Itriedittoday.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #innovationin7words.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification