Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best triedfound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best triedfound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soapy tried to enter a cafe, tried calling you but, tried calling you, tried reaching you, juveniles should be tried and treated as adults,

• 42 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To make myself bold 
WTF out ur taughts

U in the same taught 
again ND again Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #pushedaway #ignorance

read more
to befriend you

I was being pushed away,
which I never deserved... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba 
#pushedaway 
#ignorance

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to bunk my classes

My teacher outside waiting for me Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine

Hrishabh Trivedi

read more
to feel your
fragrance

myself 
mesmerized Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
to contact you 

you ignoring me.  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
 to break the clutches of society 
and run for my freedom.
To be a rebel in a sublime.

the forebearers of society waiting,with chains of emotions and traditions in their hands,to make me kneel,cut my freedom spare and prison me for life. Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine

ranjita jena

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqtales #myquote #mywords #englishquote

read more
To make everyone happy

Broken pieces of my heart. Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqtales #myquote #mywords #englishquote

insightful_ink

हुनर मेरा मझसे मायूस,
मुक़द्दर मेरा मुझे कहा मालूम,
मनज़र मे मैं तो रहा मशरूफ,
बाकी जो खुदा मेरा करे मंजूर....!!! #urdu #hindipoetry #triedfound #shayari #urdupoetry #yqhindi #ardent_ashu

Rajnish Sharma

read more
To Run away from problems

Problems are running after me Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
reaching out to him

he distanced himself Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #triedfound #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification