Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best andthenoneday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best andthenoneday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, father and daughter love images, indiana jones and the temple of doom, and then is, and then you realize quotes,

• 45 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
World recognize my words!
 #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Though I wither because of you; I rise again with more strength 🌸🍃 These are my two sides. And one of my friend showed this and guided me for seeing my smiling happy face always😊 A great thank you to you❤ #mytwosides #yqnwc #newwritersclub #andthenoneday #Flower #Inspiration life #yqbaba

read more
A withered flower at some point of time in their life, using up all my sweetness, innocence, happiness and blind trust for beautifying their pot of void. 
And then one day, I again started growing with the manure from my withered existence only.  Though I wither because of you; I rise again with more strength 🌸🍃
These are my two sides. And one of my friend showed this and guided me for seeing my smiling happy face always😊 A great thank you to you❤
#mytwosides #yqnwc #newwritersclub #andthenoneday #flower #inspiration #life #yqbaba

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
apna time aya...
and the rest is a beautiful,inspiring story.... #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babalongdistancelovestory

read more
He says,
We can't be together...
Forget me!
But still love him!!! #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#longdistancelovestory

Bikash Burnwal

#Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #understanding

read more
They decided not to talk with each other. Because there were always some small arguments because she didn't want to change and for him handling her lies were difficult. Things were easy but not as easy to carry out their relationship further. #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #understanding

Sarita Shreyasi

read more
When everyone was busy with oneself,
I met myself in complete solitude #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
You were not there 
Like I never existed 
For you.... #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
She left without telling me, her numbers do not exist now, if she was real, now u started to think, of I am awake from a long dream! #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Collab from my side🤗🤗🤗 Always listen to both because they both work continuously without taking rest so don't ignore any one 😊😊😊 #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday life love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..samjhdari(cp) Collaborating with RãÑi ÀísHwårYâ

read more
The most powerful creative state to bring your desires into reality is by bring the conscious and subconscious into together then keeping your heart and mind in perfect position. B positive 👇👇👇
Collab from my side🤗🤗🤗
Always listen to both because they both work continuously without taking rest so don't ignore any one 😊😊😊
#collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #life #love #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..samjhdari(cp)
Collaborating with RãÑi ÀísHwårYâ

Aniket Rai

read more
they will leave you somewhere to some place from you could never earn yourself again....They will leave you like you never belonged to them...
They will leave you alone #Collab and complete the story #andthenoneday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification