Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookintoothersheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookintoothersheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loo is an example of which wind, mazzy star look on down from the bridge, i only look sweet and innocent quotes, i feel love when i look into your eyes, loo meaning in hindi,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Then we would be knowing Real Intentions of Fake People  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Then I would have known my real friends long time ago who genuinely cares for me  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #untoldstory #effaced #lostlove #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
we would have found out a void,
a long lost longing,
the feeling of an effaced love,
for each other,
a silence to perceive one another,
the bygones and the belated,
the pain of separation,
the broken pieces of hurt souls,
the flooded corners,
an aftermath of heavy downpour
with the last traces of our emotions, untold... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine
#untoldstory 
#effaced 
#lostlove
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Afrin Jahan

read more
We can vibrate each others heart,
By creating a sense of unconditional mutal love with a smile of restart ❣️❣️💕💓🤗🤗😊  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Emotion is same but intensity is more than your expectations Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
we will know about 
our true image in their hearts. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Paramjit Singh

read more
Then you would know, 
How much I have loved you,
With every passing second,
How much I have missed you,
No one will ever take your place,
That much I have loved you and still do,
Wherever you are always just remember,
I have always chosen you and will always do... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
You will find yourself safe there
I might find all except me there Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

We would infer the depth of our Love.

It has been through Generations!

Following Reincarnation and Regeneration!
Ask it will tell Episodes!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hope it would be like looking into a mirror #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lookintoothersheart #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification