Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best todayilost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best todayilost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tod ke hansti hai mera, dil tod ke hasti hai, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aisa toda tha lyrics, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aise toda tha, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aise toda tha song,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Sanchali Desai

#Collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Myself in search of Finding a better ME  #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vidya Tripathi

#Collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My scence of smell and taste  ....

yaar har baar emotional hona jaruri nahi... #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

read more
Myself a little more,yet alot!
I lost my heart that seemed strong,i lost my smile that i wore over the real me,i lost the tears i had saved for long!
And i lost the perfect me once more! #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 nothing ,
But  I find myself calm in everything .😍😍😍❣️❤️🤗🤗💕💕💕😊😊😊😊😍❣️❤️❤️🤗 #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
A Home.
A home that was built on 
False hopes,
Fake promises, and
Expectations. #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Hate #puresoul love #feelings

read more
some hate and I'm
feeling better now! #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine
#hate #puresoul #love #feelings

Dhiraj Mali

#Collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Hate #puresoul love #feelings

read more
some hate and I'm
feeling better now! #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine
#hate #puresoul #love #feelings

Megha Lakhani

read more
The last hope for you. 
I understood that it's not the situation that has forced you to go far away from me but it's YOU.  #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine

Nami haider ali

#Collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #Broken #Collab

read more
Someone who was never mine #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #broken #collab

Varadhan P M

read more

24 hours...

No problems..

Iam getting another instalment

of 24 hours...  #collab and tell us about yourself. What did you lose today? #todayilost #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification