Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LockdownDay3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LockdownDay3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

꧁प्यारा शायर ~SKR꧂

Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thoda bichra_ bichra sa lag Raha hai,
Thoda Akela _akela lag Raha hai,
Na Jane Kaha chali gayi o din,
Bina mask or daarke guzara kartey Jo din,
Yaaro ke Bina adhurasa lag raha hai a Zindagi,
Pata Nahi China walo ne Kaise faila Rakhi _ a Gandaghi ! Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. 

How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Dream Doodler

It's our #tom at #AnimalHouseMeme. 😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #LockdownDay3 entries to #YQMT749 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I counted there are 66,00 holes on our television's side... It's our #Tom at #animalhousememe. 

😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday3 entries to #YQMT749 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Aditi Mishra

Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My sleeping habit is only 5-6 hours because I spend my days in writing and online classes. Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. 

How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manisha T.

read more
It's the cries that I woke up,
Uncertainty bugs,
Oxymetere at home comes,
My level low with fever high...
Quarantine, I choose you....
HAPPY now....Dear LIFE,
You are actually dear to me
And I promise to take care of you....
Cries are something which I do not want to forward here at home....
Same is with everybody,
Just keep the patience and
Spend good time at home now.... Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. 

Wallflower Wallflower

Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # lockdowndiary day 3

read more

It was already lockdown for me because of  being CORONA POSITIVE ..!!!
Everyday the  non stop sound of hustling Ambulance
 somewhat worry about...!!!
Called all familiar corona POSITIVE patient's ..!!! Shared usefull information on covid 
Based on my early recovery facts... Helped them  Morally !!! Weakness is still there...!!!! Life  has came to standstill ....but doing CREATIVE work to boost myself... As it's  for first time a period of solitary after long...
Exploring spirituality through reading... meditation .. exercise..! Healthy meals eating in time.. spending quality time with DEARONES..!!!
Trying to find out best from worst time being prevail ing at present..!!! Being detached observer of self life...!!!.
I know life is very uncertain but I believe in to live life in PRESENT boldly ..!!!
Marna to sub ko hai ek din 
Lekin jitani sanse Bakshi hai usne ..!!! Use जिंदादिली से जीना है।
Corona se dar ke nahi but more wisely hereinafter... feel BLESSED..!!! TC
 Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # lockdowndiary day 3

kUr Gaglani

Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Motabhai 𝘠ourQuote Didi #Inverse #Todo #being Love

read more
🐨  Infinite Possibilities  🐨

Yq can be a political tool  🖨
Yq can be an depression uplifter  🖱
Yq can b a Love machine  💻
Yq can b a challenger  🕹
Yq can b a corporate's personal diary  📠
Yq can b a baby sitter  👶
Yq can b a Matrimonial  💏
Yq can b a Last bencher's best tool  🐵
Yq can b a Psychiatrist's reference book  🙈
Yq can b a BigData of Emotions of Youth  🦊

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Motabhai 𝘠ourQuote Didi

#Inverse #ToDo #Being #Love

Hajeera Tabassum

read more
Yesterday is gone, like all other days. But this yesterday was a painful one. The covid is every 10 foot away & present in our social community. It is a really very hard time & difficult for all of us to accept that the current situation in our country is more worst than before. People are being cheated in the name of vaccine and medicine. The news which we watch is so disturbing creating mental agony and taking away all our peace from our souls and mind. I only can request all my nearest and dearest friends to stay away from negetive news and rumours but also do carry a Positive attitude towards keeping a healthy life style like drinking plenty of water to keep youself hydrated, eating a bowl of fruits and salads, keeping away from oily and junk foods , keep a regular body oxygen level check, do some regular exercises, yoga, meditation and also don't forget to pray and remember all the humankind for a healthy and prosperous life in all your precious prayers. Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. 

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Heard of House Arrest for 
Special persons Witnessing 
That Live is Overwhelming 

The Scarlet Ink

For better read - This week has not been pretty. I kept myself away from my phone today. It's 1:37 am and I'm sleepy while writing this. I've had the best of laughter just now with my little sister. Sometimes when you're in pain, it's wise to stay away from the cause of the pain for a while, and spend time with people who make you feel happy. My day usually ends with mobile phone in my hand. And my sister's, with 'The Lord of the Rings' book in her hand. We would keep our stuff aside, wish each #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdowndiary #LockdownDay3

read more
This week has not been pretty. I kept myself away from my phone today. It's 1:37 am and I'm sleepy while writing this. I've had the best of laughter just now with my little sister. Sometimes when you're in pain, it's wise to stay away from the cause of the pain for a while, and spend time with people who make you feel happy. My day usually ends with mobile phone in my hand. And my sister's, with 'The Lord of the Rings' book in her hand. We would keep our stuff aside, wish each other a goodnight, and we'd go to sleep. Today felt like old days, when the whole family slept together on terrace, on summer days. Today felt light and joyful. As we turned lights off, we were sleepy, but then we started talking and we laughed at the moments from past, at things that always make us happy. We laughed so hard that it was difficult to breathe, but my lungs never felt so refreshed. Laughter had filled every cell of my body. Even the dead cells came to life and laughed with me. The pain I had kept aside for a while, joined me in laughing too. Isn't it amazing that when you're happy and when you're laughing, everything around joins you in your happiness? For better read -

This week has not been pretty. I kept myself away from my phone today. It's 1:37 am and I'm sleepy while writing this. I've had the best of laughter just now with my little sister. Sometimes when you're in pain, it's wise to stay away from the cause of the pain for a while, and spend time with people who make you feel happy. My day usually ends with mobile phone in my hand. And my sister's, with 'The Lord of the Rings' book in her hand. We would keep our stuff aside, wish each

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification