Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdownday5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdownday5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

cressy adoline

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday5 #lockdown #queenelizabethII entries to #YQMT759 and make someone's day. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
A day passed🙆 , 
what can I do tomorrow?🤔 ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday5 #lockdown #QueenElizabethII entries to #YQMT759 and make someone's day.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Aditi Mishra

Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt. How was your day? Who in your life brings you the most joy? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with us. Hope all of you are taking care of yourself. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The day is good but full of tiredness. I love writing and reading books. I like to watch movies and that feele full of joy. Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt.

How was your day? Who in your life brings you the most joy? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with us. Hope all of you are taking care of yourself. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Manisha T.

Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt. How was your day? Who in your life brings you the most joy? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with us. Hope all of you are taking care of yourself. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only few days of restrictions teach so much about things to value,
Simple food, plain water, sunlight, relationships....
Sounds trivial but let's not treat life so....
 Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt.

How was your day? Who in your life brings you the most joy? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with us. Hope all of you are taking care of yourself. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

গল্পকথা

read more
Oxygen crisis 
Nurse and doctor crisis 
Sanitizer crisis' ....
 Job crisis ...
Vaccine crisis ...

kUr Gaglani

#Inverse Give me some #Pleasure Give me a #Kick #LateNight musings../(( Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdowndiary

read more
Yq needs to give a ChatBox
Yq needs GroupChat
Yq needs to have GiveAways
Yq needs to go offshore ( like Insta does )
Yq needs to have documentary n short film sessions
Yq needs to recognize Corona Warriors 
( n give a sp. Badge )
Yq should Expand...

🙏🙏 #Inverse 
Give me some #Pleasure
Give me a #Kick

#LateNight musings../((

R.R Sahoo

read more
TODAY Is a Rainy day in our locality.As usual I wake up with my early Online class 🛏️ & Also breakfast during the class 🙃 with plenty of network problem ☹️ . Situation makes me irritating. continuing those then it was time for launch, then self study & singing practice..., badminton with Sister.In Evening helping mom for preparing dinner &then dinner complete , going to bed 😉 Good Night 🌃😇 Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt.

Anjali Raj

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday5 #lockdown #queenelizabethII entries to #YQMT759 and make someone's day. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
कब तक छुपाऊँगी बालों की सफेदी। 
एक ब्यूटी पार्लर तो खुलना ही चाहिए। ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday5 #lockdown #QueenElizabethII entries to #YQMT759 and make someone's day.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Raj

read more
5 दिन में ही प्रिंसेस डायना से क्वीन एलिज़ाबेथ जैसी दिखने लगी हूँ

-अंजलि राज ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday5 #lockdown #QueenElizabethII entries to #YQMT759 and make someone's day.  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
My street dogs don't recognize me
Anymore in mask then I realized 
Social animals are reasons for this mask
Else we were better off just being animals

The Scarlet Ink

read more
From few months, it has become a ritual for me to pray to God daily at night when I go to sleep, and as soon as I wake up. I only ask for enough strength that'll help me take wise decisions every moment.
Last week, the things that I loved dearly, seemed to exit my life. Everyday something made me sad. I cursed my luck. One similar day, I went to bed, again with a prayer. And that very moment, I realized. Things happening this week was not a coincidence. My prayers were coming true. God is blessing me with all the good. For my best, things that were not meant for me, were being removed from my life. And now that I've realized this, I've stopped chasing things that are gone. I live carefree. What's meant to stay will stay. Everything happens for a reason, a good reason. Everything happens for good. Here's the #lockdownday5 diary prompt.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification