Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sunmoonthing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sunmoonthing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sun ri yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sun re yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, in poem enterprise the sun symbolize, sun rises in the east in hindi, sun rises in the east which tense,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One give way for the other 
To show their lustre on their time. Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You holding my hand.... Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
A niche of my own with an understanding loving life partner. Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the heart that beats for other Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
my eyes which enables me to see any of it.  Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sateesh Anangi

read more
Beautiful smile on your face that will make this earth colourful Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Me, says the megalomaniac,
You, says the lovelorn romantic to her beau,
We, say the knowledgeable few.

Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Because if these two factors are present then you can survive in any tough situation.

read more
presence and company of our loved ones. Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Because if these two factors are present then you can survive in any tough situation.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Your breathtaking smile.
Your pearl-like eyes.
Your cherry-like lips.
Your honey-like words.
Your petal-like fingers.
Your spark like touch.
You, my love, are a beautiful dream
That came true on my darkest night. Tell us what's the finest thing under the sun and the moon. #sunmoonthing #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rose Bud

I once desired a someone who would bring sunshine into my life like a sun.
But,
Now, I need someone to be my moon, to guide me through all of these dark shadows.
Can you be my moon ?   #sunmoonthing #darkness #lovequote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification