Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forcedtoavoidpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forcedtoavoidpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about force washing machine to unlock, force washing machine to drain, may the force be with you, forced love quotes, trajectories of force in maxilla and mandible,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happy for getting the time to heal myself It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let me show I could play well as well! It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I am fortunate to meet the one I had never met.. myself
I wonder why I was reaching out to others when I could reach out n touch myself
why did I feel that I was drowning in my whirlpool of thoughts when I knew how to swim safely ashore
I have begun to know myself
I have begun to love myself
I have finally befriended
myself..

It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

A close look on myself and all my actions. It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think I should start to ponder on the ways of turning their criticism in favor of my actions. A close look on myself and all my actions.
It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It has helped me from giving reasons why am I away from the crowd... It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
So that I could find some peace ✌️🦋 It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
i opt to sit with me and enjoy my own company It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I can catch up on my reading, 
long put on the back burner. It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I am enjoying my own time to my heart's content without having to put any effort to get my 'Me Time'. It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

read more
Let's now try to immerse in self-sea and let's try to connect with the outer world with the lonely vibration of the heart linked wires... It will be interesting to see how introverts and extroverts respond to this prompt. #Collab and share how feel when #forcedtoavoidpeople due to #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification