Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longerivetowait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longerivetowait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, kegel exercises for men to last longer, love messages for boyfriend long distance,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Meenakshi M Singh

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #writersofinstagram #writingresolution #365days365quotes

read more
I believe someone up there,
Is working on it,
Making it grand and better
To give me the best

I know faith manifests, 
All you need is an attitude of gratitude 
  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #writersofinstagram #writingresolution #365days365quotes

Hemlata Pandey

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The more I value that thing.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The more it turns valuable with increasing eagerness.
Because things achieved easily,
Hardly holds any relevance in life. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepika Vishal Shah

read more
The more I fall in love with it ❤️ Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I have always got the fantastic result more than my expectations 😍😍😊🥰❤️. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the more philosophical I get
the craving for the goal dissolves
as an avalanche moving down the mountain  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
but the more success you will get.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Megha Lakhani

read more
without putting any effort
The more it will go away from me. 
The more I put my efforts for it
The faster it will come towards me.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I get a clear perception and proper perspective of the Target!

It is like waiting for the passing clouds to pass, to get  glimpses of the Sunrise!  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

The more I long to have it
The more I value it
More will be my patience. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #longerivetowait #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification