Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longingin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longingin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, love messages for boyfriend long distance, long distance love letters for him,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Calling him immediately after you met him just to hear his voice again... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It's ages since we got time alone together...  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #quenchthirst

read more
A yearned thirst to be quenched... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#quenchthirst

Gayathri

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Intense feeling resulting in brain making home for them subconsciously  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Madhu Jain

read more
Awaiting to smile again.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Dying of thirst which is quenched by a drop.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

Anuj Jain

read more
Spark that keeps alive the excitement of trysts with paramour.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

Swapnali Debata

read more
Missing someone each moment and trying to look for them in everything. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

Nitish

read more
I wish I could have studied when young. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

Nitish

ITU - International Astronomical Union Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pluto pleading ITU to consider it as a full-sized planet again. ITU - International Astronomical Union

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #longingin1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification