Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nothinghurtsmorethan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nothinghurtsmorethan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nothing in my love for you, you nothing to me, true love is not unconditional, you nothing but love, you nothing can compare to you,

• 38 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and write what hurts you. I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨ PS: Invite your new writer friends. #nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more

Your silence because
Silence hurts when
My heart feels heavy when
No communication with dear ones 
And unable to express my feelings Collab and write what hurts you. I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨

PS: Invite your new writer friends.

#nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Dr.J.Kavitha

Collab and write what hurts you. #nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
revoking the promise. Collab and write what hurts you. 

#nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

. .

Collab and write what hurts you. #nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when our beliefs are won't with us!

Collab and write what hurts you. 

#nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and write what hurts you. I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨ PS: Invite your new writer friends. #nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
Love aching for itself
when it cannot sense its own presence
when it meets itself in a space it dislikes
when its presence is termed untimely 
when it is cloaked with jealousy or envy
when it continues to give till nothing but ache remains
Yes, love hurts itself like nothing else does.. Collab and write what hurts you. I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨

#nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
deliberate, awkward silence
A silence that cuts through the atmosphere and grieves
A silence that slashes words and smashes it to smithereens
A silence that screams through the heaviness of a void in the heart
Yes, nothing hurts more
Nothing is more wounding, nothing is more killing than such a silence.
I can neither run away nor stay
A catch-22 situation, hurting deeply either way. Collab and write what hurts you. I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨

atrisheartfeelings

Collab and write what hurts you. #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi #nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime inspirewriters discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Tamasa Trusna

read more
If someone is ignoring you than it will be a time to leave them.....  Collab and write what hurts you. 

#atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi
#nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime inspirewriters discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Tamasa Trusna

MSJ Quotes

Collab and write what hurts you. #nothinghurtsmorethan #dostyq #musingtime #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a separation. Collab and write what hurts you. 

Ayesha Ansari

read more
the empty concern from
someone whom you
consider a part of your life.
 Collab and write what hurts you. 

Gita Khanna

read more

When conversation breaks down, there's an impasse. And things get delayed getting sorted..  Collab and write what hurts you. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
betrayal by happiness Collab and write what hurts you. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification