Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best compromisein10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best compromisein10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love compromise quotes, compromise love quotes, how do you compromise in a relationship, compromise meaning in hindi, quotes on compromise and adjustment,

• 34 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

In today's #rapidfire define compromise in 10 words😊. Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ #compromisein10words #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
coming to terms 
with the reconcilement 
oneself in the life— % & In today's #rapidfire define compromise in 10 words😊.

Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ 

#compromisein10words #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When he manages the home and I earn the bread Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She left him to marry someone for her father's Pride... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Worthy for worthy ones but nothing for those अहसान फरामोश। Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
leaving behind your happiness
for the sake of loves ones.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

Inthira Shini

read more
 way to happiness starts from giving up to each other. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

ताजदार

128/365 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes #365days365quotes #writingresolution #aprichit Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She - I'm feeling sleepy
He - But I want to talk
She - Okay 💞 128/365

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes #365days365quotes #writingresolution #aprichit

Paradoxical Penman

read more
To make do with whats available when desired is not.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

Anuj Jain

read more
Lockdown for a  month
Rikshaw idle
Hunger pangs
Begged food
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

Anuj Jain

read more
A line drawn on map
A nation divided
Freedom gained Participate in this #rapidfire and define #compromisein10words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification