Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockedinsidehouse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockedinsidehouse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the key locke, milogin account is locked, lock and key quotes, locke and key season 2, facebook account hacked and locked,

• 29 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I play with words..
I make a garland out of them to be gifted to all our heroes who are working to keep corona at bay
I also make a bouquet outa words for those who ensure we get our essentials every day
I make a prayer chain with words
I play safe n
I pray that the world stays safe🙏

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
for safety  Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
To get rid of the fake people Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
 But not inside my soul

I just try to reach the deepest of me
To heal the future Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Sita Prasad

read more
I am just thinking...
Hope people don't start rushing out after 9 pm today like the audience walking out of a movie hall after a show.
Please stay calm, no need to rush out.
 Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine

Naveen Mittal

"पहले लोग काम करके थक जाते थे और उन्हें छुट्टियां चाहिए थी और आज छुट्टियां मिल रही है तो उन्हें काम चाहिए।" Reality🧐
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#myquotes 
#lockedinsidehouse
#indianwriters

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
creativity increases manifold 
as solitude helps Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
i am writing and posting it on your quote and reading posts too🤗 Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #closeddoors #coronavirus

read more
I realize where I really stand in life.
Suddenly, life seems overcrowded.
A silent lul in the air
warns of a danger
we could be privy to.
Behind closed doors
the air is vulnerable!
#closeddoors 
#coronavirus

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

Hide until you get High . #hide for #high 
#musingtime #lockedinsidehouse
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification