Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youhavenoidea Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youhavenoidea Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, if you judge people you have no time to love them, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Exactly, because you stopped communicating with me.' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jagdish Choudhary

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Its great idea for me it's just like a magic to get the chance to be able to do something strange Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Manjula Moger

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ಷಣ ಹಳೆಯ ನೆನಪುಗಳ ಅಳಿಸಲಾಗದೆ 
ಹೊಸ ಕನಸುಗಳ ಕಾಣಲಾಗದೆ 
ಕಾತೊರೆಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಮನದೊಳಗೆ 
ಗೊಂದಲಗಳ ಗದ್ದಲದೊಳಗೆ 
ಮಿಡುಕಾಡಿದೆ ಮನ ಕ್ಷಣದೊಳಗೆ  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

Manjula Moger

read more
ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ಷಣ ಹಳೆಯ ನೆನಪುಗಳ ಅಳಿಸಲಾಗದೆ 
ಹೊಸ ಕನಸುಗಳ ಕಾಣಲಾಗದೆ 
ಕಾತೊರೆಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಮನದೊಳಗೆ 
ಗೊಂದಲಗಳ ಗದ್ದಲದೊಳಗೆ 
ಮಿಡುಕಾಡಿದೆ ಮನ ಕ್ಷಣದೊಳಗೆ  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
In my Mind

It's out of any computer calculation 
And out of the galaxy Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
Isliye to puch rahi hu n 
Tu bata to samjhe n mujhe 
Chal ab jaldi bol kya hua hai🤗

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

read more
And what I'm going through, because of you
It's you who is responsible for my confused state of mind,
Wish I could be so confident enough as you! Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

read more
You have no idea what's been going on,
The day doesn't seem to pass by , 
And the night seems so long

Life has come to a standstill 
Since the time you have gone ..... .... Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"I am aware of everything "

" Oh are you aware that our pet needs to go to the vet, that the carpet needs vacuuming, the fan blades are to be cleaned, the refrigerator is near empty, the AC needs to be serviced, the insurance premiums to be paid, Rohan's shoes are torn and new ones are to be purchased, and the list is long do you want to know? "

" I was talking about the Rupee touching 81 to the dollar and Putin getting aggressive and Rahul getting eyeballs etc" Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine

stardustgrizzle CHASE

read more
while existing in the same world 
only our minds collide
while walking our path of destiny 
two souls on alternate rides reside Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youhavenoidea #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification