Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best terraceshortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best terraceshortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about papihe ki ter, in•ter a•li•a, terrace meaning in hindi, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, gori tere jaisa hor koi na milaya,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

Years have passed, since her last visit to this space, her secret abode during her younger days. Now she was thirty five, a single mother struggling with her emotions and unsure of her future. Slowly, some images flash through her memory. The memory of a young girl slyly entering the terrace, she could see. The young girl's only companions were the stars and moon in the night sky. The young girl ran to the terrace corner which housed the water tank. She then began to sway her way with t #ShortStory #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #terraceshortstory #giftsydorcas

read more
Now she was thirty five, a single mother struggling with her emotions and unsure of her future.

(VIEW THE FULL STORY IN CAPTION)     Years have passed, since her last visit to this space, her secret abode during her younger days. Now she was thirty five, a single mother struggling with her emotions and unsure of her future.
     Slowly, some images flash through her memory.
The memory of a young girl slyly entering the terrace, she could see. The young girl's only companions were the stars and moon in the night sky. The young girl ran to the terrace corner which housed the water tank. She then began to sway her way with t

asparklinsoul

11.30 pm - Friday - 26th September "Hey, are you sleeping?", his first sentence instead of "hello" when he called exactly a night before her birthday. On that night, she knew his answer for "why you called me so early, still half an hour is to go?" Because he doesn't wants to hear "the person you are trying to call is currently busy, please try after sometime" on her birthday. True, only he knows that he is going to propose her on this birthday. They talked as if they are talking after so long #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #Terrace #asparklinsoul #terraceshortstory #breadthofview

read more
Terrace - A Short Story. 11.30 pm - Friday - 26th September

"Hey, are you sleeping?", his first sentence instead of "hello" when he called exactly a night before her birthday. On that night, she knew his answer for "why you called me so early, still half an hour is to go?" Because he doesn't wants to hear "the person you are trying to call is currently busy, please try after sometime" on her birthday. True, only he knows that he is going to propose her on this birthday.

They talked as if they are talking after so long

KRUNAL JADAV

Terrace - a short story Rohit took stairs and reached to terrace. He felt mobile network better over there. He was done with that call and realized it was full moon night. He saw one female standing over other side of terrace. He went closer to her. It was Sujata, his friend from the same building since his childhood. "Hey Sujata, it's been so long since last time we met." Rohit said with joy. "Yeah, living in same building and not meeting your friends for months.... Strange! Isn't it? #ShortStory #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #terraceshortstory

read more
    Rohit took stairs and reached to terrace. He felt mobile network better over there. He was done with that office call and realized it was full moon night. He saw one female standing over other side of terrace. He went closer to her. It was Sujata, his friend from the same building since his childhood.

(Read full story in caption) Terrace - a short story

Rohit took stairs and reached to terrace. He felt mobile network better over there. He was done with that call and realized it was full moon night. He saw one female standing over other side of terrace. He went closer to her. It was Sujata, his friend from the same building since his childhood.

"Hey Sujata, it's been so long since last time we met." Rohit said with joy.

"Yeah, living in same building and not meeting your friends for months.... Strange! Isn't it?

Priti Pratikshya

From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #ShortStory title as #Collab prompt everyday. Write a really short or a little long story in caption and unlock your creativity. Know that a story has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. The key point of a story is conflict, something that makes the reader unsettled and makes them read on to find the resolution in the end. Set a story on a terrace and write something beautiful and moving. #terraceshortstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQu

read more
The last time we met was at your terrace. Sun was about to set and evening was about to arrive. He was sitting so close to me holding my hands so tight. None of us knew this was going to be our last meet. The evening sky was beautiful. Slowly slowly stars appeared and you came closer and spoke into my years "hey love if I die someday, donot cry. I will come to meet you every night in the sky. "Everything changed after that night, Now you are there somewhere in that bare sky gazzing at me and screaming " Hey my love I kept my promise." From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

Write a really short or a little long story in caption and unlock your creativity. Know that a story has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. The key point of a story is conflict, something that makes the reader unsettled and makes them read on to find the resolution in the end.

Set a story on a terrace and write something beautiful and moving. #terraceshortstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQu

Nidhi Adhyaru

From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #ShortStory title as #Collab prompt everyday. Write a really short or a little long story in caption and unlock your creativity. Know that a story has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. The key point of a story is conflict, something that makes the reader unsettled and makes them read on to find the resolution in the end. Set a story on a terrace and write something beautiful and moving. #terraceshortstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQu

read more
A beautiful  place
Under the sky,
See star and feel happy.
Best movement  was showing  hide & seek of moon.
 From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

Write a really short or a little long story in caption and unlock your creativity. Know that a story has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. The key point of a story is conflict, something that makes the reader unsettled and makes them read on to find the resolution in the end.

Set a story on a terrace and write something beautiful and moving. #terraceshortstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
The place where we refresh ourselves 
 By moonlight dinner
 By hearing jass music 
 With a cup of tea
 Where our love blossomed day by day 
 By spreading  a strong fragrance 
 We'll continue even we turn 
 sixty..seventy  From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

k. Mishra

read more
That night, we spent together
Terrace, watched 🌟 stars in the beautiful sky and then
Through some talks ..
How was our past,and also
How we fell in love..
And then he said to me that
Really our first day and first
Meeting was very interesting
U know,I was enthralling by your beauty,your charisma and spelling bound by your fascinating  love,and u r my heart now, 
How nice was... From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

Mahed Sadia

read more
A place that was neither yours nor mine..
It was ours.. From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

Mahed Sadia

read more
A place where holidays brought them together.. From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

read more
Every day I wait for that time of the day when everyone fall asleep as during those hours I could rush upstairs on the terrace and sit surrounding myself with lots of paper and ink jotting down everything that was possible for me to write within few minutes and then keeping all those papers very safely between my notebook so that no one except me could reach them. I never let anyone knew for whom those unsent letters were written excluding those stars and moon. It was just because of the hope which was still alive in me that I kept writing and kept dreaming. According to me I was alert enough but suddenly one day those letters were exposed to my father shattering all my dreams and once again breaking me and my faith. And after that day the terrace which once used to be my favourite place was now turned into a place that haunts me the most. From today onwards, I’ll be giving a #shortstory title as #Collab prompt everyday. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification