Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best istillthinkof Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best istillthinkof Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mexico time to ist, singapore time to ist, dublin time to ist, 10am uk time to ist, japan time to ist,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

JYOTI GUPTA

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All about old me.........😐 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vanshika Agrawal

However, I still think of that version of you. . . Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #FourthQuote

read more

Those street shops whose shopkeeper knew both of our taste better than us,
Those long drives with our deep conversation,
Those roads on which we walked together with one pair of earphone in my ear and another in yours,
Those peaceful arms, 
Those random heart melting eye contacts, 
Those nights when we argued alot but ended up sorting the things, 
Those moments when you gave me a little reassurance so that I don't overthink, 
Those nights when I was not in my senses and you made me feel better.
But somehow I fell in love with the version of you that was for a short period of time.
 However, I still think of that version of you. 

However, I still think of that version of you.
Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourthquote

Aahaan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
YOU first, When I grab my blank sheet of paper.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
you,which has suddenly 
disappeared in front of my eyes. — % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Rumu Banerjee

#istillthinkof love Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the goo-goo eyes you made at me.
I still think of,
the movies that together we have seen.
I still think of,
the poems we used to write.
I still think of,
how we used to see our future bright.
I know thinking of these now,
Is a waste of time.
But,
I still think of,
how lovingly you used to say to me,
“You are mine”.
— % & #istillthinkof 
#love 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
The Brisk days I had with YQ..
That kept me young and energetic.
Above all quite busy, like office hours, I have been working on YQ!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine

Swikruti Pati

#firstquotehere awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
the dreams of my life #firstquotehere awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

kumarijyotiwrites

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 the happiness  that we shared together. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My parents....— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #istillthinkof #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
Target given by boss... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #istillthinkof #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification