Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best latelyivebeentrying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best latelyivebeentrying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lat long to address, lat long to utm, mujhe to teri lat lag gayi lyrics, mujhe to teri lat, reason my period is late,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

@_

Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Find myself.— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

accommodate others with all their so- called blemishes!

Now I find they are not blunders but

it's their way of living!

Without living in their style, how can I brand it as defective? — % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
work on me rather than pleasing— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Change my attitude as sober me was always been put down,
People called me arrogant now, look at me and frown.
World is filled with people like chameleons,
And I don't give a damn as they all seem to me like aliens.— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Become a good person..— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
get rid of some bad habits— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

When shadows have nothing to say. Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
talk to the shadow by my side,
its been acting strange,
moody, tired.
I glance to see where it is going,
but it secretly hides.
Corners, pinholes, sideracks,
sometimes clinging onto my back,
twist thought grists it says,
you will never catch me,
evading your capture, is my aim.— % & When shadows have nothing to say.

Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Madhav Jha

For someone..... i love you... Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
even cut out my heart for you to just hear from you that you also love me but you are testifying my patience, i know you love me but you fear and do not express it freely my love. I am dying to just hear out your expression which i know is expressed but it will be a moment of happiness and satisfaction if you say openly that you also love me. I beg you my love please.. please express...— % & For someone.....
i love you...

Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
To renew myself, start afresh.— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Win someone by
Losing Myself— % & Tell us about yourself. What have you been trying to do lately? #aboutme #latelyivebeentrying #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification