Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best connectedtoself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best connectedtoself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every part of the computer is connected to which part, solenoids lamps motors are connected to, t.umblr.com refused to connect, hqq.tv refused to connect, docs.google.com refused to connect,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

dharkanein

Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am running around in the high grass lands. Surrounded by high peaks, my arms stretched to embrace the mother nature. Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swati...

Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I go for a long walk with me. 
I think about old memories
I think about my Future Plans.
That time I feel more connected to myself...  Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

Uma Sarvade

read more
When I go for a long walk with me. 
I think about old memories
I think about my Future Plans.
That time I feel more connected to myself...  Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
It's all being stuck at one place,
From where nothing seems the case.
Bringing back wasn't looks so quite,
For me to speak what was in sight.
Thinking of the one which prefers silence,
That is to be witness in violence.
Of not being the one who forecast,
The shadow of each in the finals.
Getting pounded with mixed insights ,
Of beliefs that last for nights.
Sending the peace within soul,
That last for the one I choose.

Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I don't bother,complain or judge my situation ,i just believe in  betterment of life by acceptance with a hope of bright light is just entering in my soul and life with a smile of soothing peace. Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I travel solo Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

R Dubey

read more
 I'm with you because your presence connects me to me Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
It's all being stuck at one place,
From where nothing seems the case.
Bringing back wasn't looks so quite,
For me to speak what was in sight.
Thinking of the one which prefers silence,
That is to be witness in violence.
Of not being the one who forecast,
The shadow of each in the finals.
Getting pounded with mixed insights ,
Of beliefs that last for nights.
Sending the peace within soul,

Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I look up to the vast generous Sky.
The trillions of Stars big and bigger
The restless Sea weaving the water
 in vain...
The invisible yet invincible Gravitation
 that holds the entire Ocean on its sides
Holding the waves within the Shores.. connecting Pancha boothas in with outside the Body!
Staying connected and keeping in touch!  Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
People left me n trained me to learn living alone. Collab and talk about the times when you feel you're more connected to yourself. #aboutme #connectedtoself #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification