Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moveonphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moveonphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about move to ios, to move forward through the tabs, snails move with the help of, to move forward codycross, to move forward cody crossword,

• 24 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Enough. Get on with your life.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I decide to put everything behind me Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Future still awaits for your touch, 
To gather most precious gems that you inculcate. 
Whose patience is immense like a sea, 
That cares for your every means . 
In a route to search what remains inside, 
To transfigure into rewards of every day hustle. 
Where prices are of no importance than self belief, 
That sounds too appealing for me to intake. 
Feelings are mixed with every turns, 
To fabricate a shape that flows in harsh conditions. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

Gita Khanna

read more
No point thinking 
what could have been...

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

Presha

read more
Suppress it all inside and pretend to be okay! Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

Anitha Elisha

#mykindamoveonphrasequote #rapidfire #moveonphrase #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyone's struggle at one point in life.  #mykindamoveonphrasequote #rapidfire #moveonphrase 
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
From the past
Accept the fact and try to divert by doing actions Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

Anuj Jain

read more
The 'Terhevin Ceremony'  will be on Monday.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

Varadhan P M

read more
and on...
Never tread back...
After crossing the river
I have the habit of burning the Bridge!
No back steps!  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase move on in 1 line. #moveonphrase 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Future still awaits for your touch, 
To gather most precious gems that you inculcate. 
Whose patience is immense like a sea, 
That cares for your every means . 
In a route to search what remains inside, 
To transfigure into rewards of every day hustle. 
Where prices are of no importance than self belief, 
That sounds too appealing for me to intake. 
Feelings are mixed with every turns, 
To fabricate a shape that flows in harsh conditions. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification