Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheneverythingislost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheneverythingislost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whenever you are free meaning in hindi, whenever you feel low quotes, whenever i see you quotes, whenever you want meaning in hindi, whenever you are free,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Little credence on the GOD 
who protects me 
every now and then— % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka Rathod

Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #haveme #writer #loveyourself

read more
When I feel I have lost everything, 
I still have me 
Because in the end, 
I'm the one who can save myself.
I don't care who I lose anymore, 
as long as I don't lose myself again. Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #haveme #writer #loveyourself

Ashika Ashika

Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Faith on me. — % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
My mom's softness that is always wrapped around me, although she's no more... — % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Shree ♥️ #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the sun shining in the sky, the moon
smiling in the sky, the water still..
quenches my thirst & I've food to
eat on my plate... my mummy
and papa are just a phone
call away!
♥️— % & Shree ♥️
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires

Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #oneliner

read more
myself— % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqtales 
#yqquotes 
#oneliner

@_

read more
me for myself & will power to live life beautifuly. — % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
My unstoppable will power and firm believe in my attitude to creat my beautiful life by ardent faith on Almighty ,that he is there for me at any cost ❤️❤️😘😘🥰💞💞💞🌷😌😌— % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
my parents to stand besides me
I still have those four eyes to feel proud because of me. 
I have the calls of friends who are concerned for me. 
I have all my feelings that no one can ever take it away from me. 
I too have my truth and wisdom that's unique in me.  Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

the necessary courage and planning.

I will win back everything . It is just a question of time and planning. — % & Tell us about yourself. What are the things that you still have with you when you feel everything is lost. #aboutme #wheneverythingislost #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification