Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best originofthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best originofthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ori gersht still life, ouija origin of evil, origin of fuck you 40, love origin, isis name meaning and origin 10,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Blue Butterfly

As I lay now just as a heap of hot Ash,
hope a strong gush of wind could blow;
make me fly and peck a kiss on you.
Just to let you feel the warmth of my love;
forever for YOU. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticquotes #originofthoughts #ash #yqquotes #kiss #warmthoflove

Sushmita

FEEL FREE TO COLLAB Here is the time to collaborate with me Describe your origin Or you may say roots to your quotes or poetry Collaborate with me and describe your originality Where do you belong? Let me know I will be tagging the 5best users in in my next quote and appreciate them in my next quote #yqbaba #personality #Originality #originofthoughts

read more
My origin is based on FEEL FREE TO COLLAB
Here is the time to collaborate with me 
Describe your origin 
Or you may say roots to your quotes or poetry
Collaborate with me and describe your originality
Where do you belong?
Let me know 
I will be tagging the 5best users in in my next quote and appreciate them in my next quote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification