Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myphoneandiarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myphoneandiarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haese myp 5 pdf, muzdalfa ahmed myp wikipedia, myp visual arts, myp, hone laga mujhse pyar hai,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Bestfriend forever 

Irreplaceable  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The similar repelling pole’s of a magnet  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Oyinkansola Okunola

read more
My phone and I are like best friends
Although I can't be careless with it
But if anything happen to it
I will yell at the cause
Because I calk it Kikelomo Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Poles of magnet 
However force has been 
applied to keep us apart
we still find 
each other to cling on. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

read more
Monkey in front of mirror. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Bestfriend ☺️ Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
Do jism ek Jaan Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more

Best friends to each other with one soul 😊
 Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

anu_inner_voice

read more
Two eyes Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Bread & Butter 
Which can't be separated. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myphoneandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification