Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best flawsarebeautiful Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best flawsarebeautiful Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love with flaws ending, love with flaws cast, love with flaws netflix, love with flaws, love by flaws,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Let your flaws define you at times. Let your heart speak❤️. #flawsarebeautiful #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #rs_rupendra05 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shahista Khanam

read more
Perfection is not an idea
It is just an state of mind ,
If you are satisfied by your 
Hard Work , you will be Perfectionist
No matter what other thinks 🤓 Let your flaws define you at times. Let your heart speak❤️. 
#flawsarebeautiful #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #rs_rupendra05 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Shahista Khanam

Roohi Bhargava

I am beautiful with my inhouse flaws.  #beauty #flaws #flawsarebeautiful #self #love #yqbaba

Suranya

Flaws: Most often we come across people who boast of accepting someone with their flaws. Or we ourselves often look back at lost love saying "we accepted them with all their short comings." But what is this flaws? Some qualities in a person you didn't like? Some choices they made that you didn't approve? Do those make them any wrong? Everyone of us is unique in their own rights. Their thoughts and ways of seeing the world is different. Hence what you think as a flaw is actually a quality to som #lovequotes #lifequotes #flawsarebeautiful #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
"Will you love me with all my flaws?"
"Who said they are flaws? 
They make you who you are." Flaws:
Most often we come across people who boast of accepting someone with their flaws. Or we ourselves often look back at lost love saying "we accepted them with all their short comings." But what is this flaws? Some qualities in a person you didn't like? Some choices they made that you didn't approve? Do those make them any wrong? Everyone of us is unique in their own rights. Their thoughts and ways of seeing the world is different.  Hence what you think as a flaw is actually a quality to som

novaturient

ACCEPT YOUR FLAWS AND BE FLAWLESS. #rush #rushtalks #Flaws #flawsarebeautiful #GoodNight #Happiness life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rushdah

read more
Life is unfair, so are you!  ACCEPT YOUR FLAWS AND BE FLAWLESS.

#rush #rushtalks #flaws #flawsarebeautiful  #goodnight #happiness #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rushdah

Shalu Singh

Our flaws complete us and make us flawless. #yqbaba #yqquotes #flawsarebeautiful #flawless #akindofdifferent

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification