Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sitwithmyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sitwithmyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how tall you have to be to sit in the front seat, letring ki sit, sit silently and listen to your thoughts, come sit next to me you fine fellow lyrics, come sit next to me you fine fellow,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and write about. #sitwithmyself If you don't see the collab button, press the three dots and find it in it. iOS users will have to wait for a couple of days to be able to create cinemagraphs. Sorry for the delay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
about life.
How much pain we have in this life?
No job and no pets.
No reasons for smile. Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

If you don't see the collab button, press the three dots and find it in it. iOS users will have to wait for a couple of days to be able to create cinemagraphs. Sorry for the delay.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and write about. #sitwithmyself If you don't see the collab button, press the three dots and find it in it. iOS users will have to wait for a couple of days to be able to create cinemagraphs. Sorry for the delay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where did I go wrong
In life and in relationships
Why does happiness evade me?
Why do I not have what I deserve
My desires are unfulfilled
Destiny is playing games with me
I wish I knew the answers to life and it's mysteries Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

If you don't see the collab button, press the three dots and find it in it. iOS users will have to wait for a couple of days to be able to create cinemagraphs. Sorry for the delay.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
About the divergent of life 
And this long long day 
Which is dying before my eyes 
Reminding me to not wonder  Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

I sit with myself in the morning 
And wonder 
how all the sorrow of yesterday was end with darkest night ..... 
Yes It is the dream of hope of happiness .... ☺️ #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ
#Rup
 #cinemagraph #collab. #sitwithmyself #yqbaba

YourQuote Baba

Neerja

#cinemagraph #Collab and write about. #sitwithmyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #seventhquote

read more
Wonder that Who am I?
All the relations are connected with me because I am alive 
Once the soul is liberated from the body
There is no name and nothing left.
The "name" Is given by people
Soul don't have names.

So Who am I?
The answer is there within myself
I have to be known to my soul 
This journey is difficult to know oneself 
But I will know 
Because I know all the games of the worldly system
I will surely know who I am. 🙂  #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #seventhquote

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
I know iam selfish..
Who don't know about
My inner thoughts 
Like god gifted quality.. Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

Roohi Bhargava

read more
what would my life had been like,. if I hadn't dropped some opportunities.  Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

Harvinder Kaur

Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and write about. #sitwithmyself If you don't see the collab button, press the three dots and find it in it. iOS users will have to wait for a couple of days to be able to create cinemagraphs. Sorry for the delay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yourquote #yourquotebaba

read more
this morning is usual, 
but how can I make it 
different and valuable. Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
About my man .... when my mom started to Praise him for all the things he did and sacrificed for me only for love and care  Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
About my mom .....
How she can be perfect
at all the times and I pray my sai 
To lengthen her life span utill 
My son settled down😊 Good morning. Ever sat with yourself quietly in the morning and wondered? Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and write about. #sitwithmyself

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification