Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shutnotebook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shutnotebook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kasbo shut the world out lyrics, kasbo shut the world out, shut up and bounce hd, close your eyes shut your mouth, quotes eyes wide shut,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Nik Katara

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Coz i am feeling like my words are over. Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #rup

read more
My notebook is shut
But the thoughts 
on my mind 
still awake 
To know that
 All of them are exactly notedown
Or 
Still something remaining ....... Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #yqbaba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ 
#Rup

Neerja

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eighthquote

read more
Now it's the time to open the book 
Because in exams
Questions comes from that too.
Now 
The book is laughing at me. Saying
"Uff girl now finally you are touching me!" 

I am like "woah!chill bro I have to pass. Need you a lot kindly co-operate and don't be boring"

Book " Ahh! Girl I m not like that as you think. Love me and you will be never be betrayed "

I " You are the book of syllabus. I just need you to get through this semester loving you is impossible. But I will take care of you because (because) of you I will be out this monotoneity"

Book " Okay girl. That's the deal" 😉 Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eighthquote

Giftsy Dorcas

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #yqbaba #newwritersclub #crashlanding #resting

read more
Like the old woman
who loves ranting without panting 
goes to her eternal resting,
my poor notebook,
has had it's final terrible crash landing😓 RIP. Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #yqbaba #newwritersclub #crashlanding #resting

Sourajita D

"Hold me only till the day
 we don't make memories 
 if you are supposed to
 leave someday eventually!" #shutnotebook #sourajita #yqbaba #newwallpapers #memories #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub

Batul Hafiji

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes #writersclub

read more
Marking the end of a 
prolonged accounting 
career.
Now begins the phase of 
accounting the assets and liabilities in my life.  Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #yourquoteandmine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 his own thoughts..
 Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
With all the memories of my past.
With the tears I held back.
With the laugh I held back.

My notebook is shut.
Because my notebook is waiting for 
Someone loyal to give it a great touch up.
And to start a new journey of life.
My notebook is shut
Where all my feelings, love are wrapped for the loyal one. Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

YourQuote Baba - yq is 😍💜💓🍾 Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #yqquotes #diary #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lyfcollab

read more
Because my digital notebook YQ 😍is open..!!..💜 
YourQuote Baba - yq is 😍💜💓🍾
Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #yqquotes #diary #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine
#lyfcollab

sanjana ranjan

read more
But still words nd feelings are mixing together on it. Collab & share the story of a #shutnotebook #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification