Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yousayihear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yousayihear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gifts to say i love you for the first time, you say you love me, falling in love with you quotes, how long should i wait to say i love you, ways to say i love you to him,

• 42 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What you want to say 

but

What matters to me.

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I NEED YOUR OPINION

WHEN I NEED ONE
I WILL GIVE YOU
        ONE.... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Fun #Anchoring #yqbaba

read more
"School is organising an event🎊 "

"You will be the anchor. 😌" Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fun #anchoring #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #noescapism

read more
stay with me

I have nowhere to escape Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba 
#noescapism

Abhishek Latta

read more

"To Clarify,"

"To Testify."

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
I like you 

I love you Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
My parents won't agree

I can't be with you Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
you will change your thinking to
align with mine

with utter disbelief; knowing fully well
you are fibbing. When have you ever
come clean? Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
"You are mine"

that "you are mine" Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitish

read more
"You will get someone better than me".

"I am leaving you for someone better". Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #yousayihear #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification