Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqbabachallengeaccepted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqbabachallengeaccepted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqbaba, aati hai to chal mp3 song, aur kya chal raha hai, taqdeer mujhe le chal khwaja ji ki basti main lyrics, kya chal raha hai,

• 33 Followers
  • 65 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rasmeet Bhatia

अंबर जैसी चुनौतियों का सामना करे,
अंबा है वो,
दुर्गम परिस्थितियों से लड़ने का साहस रखे,
दुर्गा है वो,
उसे काल का भय ना दिखाओ,
काल आधीन है जिसके,
काली है वो...... #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqdidi #yqhindishayari #yqhindiwriters #navratri #rasmeetbhatiaquotes

Rasmeet Bhatia

गली गली मे मिलते हैं रांझे यहां,
भारतमाता पे जान निसार करनेवाले,
वीर भगत सिंह अब नहीं आया करते.... #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqhindishayari #rasmeetbhatiaquotes

atrisheartfeelings

कभी आहट, कभी ख़ुशबू, कभी नूर से आ जाती है! 
तेरे आने की ख़बर मुझे दूर से आ जाती है !! #मुस्कुराना#मोहब्बत #collab# yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pallavi Upadhaya
#mydiary #lovequotesforever #yqdidi #yqbabachallengeaccepted

Somesh Kanna

SUNNY DAY ⛅ and RAINY NIGHT ☔ makes the perfect match💓 with a visitor called cup of  coffee☕. Natures pair.
#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #challengeaccepted #dayandnight #yqbabachallengeaccepted

Somesh Kanna

Older definition of AIR 👉Mixture of heterogeneous gases👈

In future the definition of AIR will be...
💨AIR that Humans inhale for survival ,what humans polluted.♻
 Caution for Air pollution.
#air
#airpollution #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqbabachallengecompleted #indian #yqbaba

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on #whenyoutalk Wishing you a beautiful Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqquotes #yqcollab #yqcollaboration

read more
When you drive,
wear your helmet 
on your head 
and save some fine 
and life. #Collab Challenge 

Collab with me on
#whenyoutalk

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqquotes #yqcollab #yqcollaboration

Anmol Singh

What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #WallsTalk #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted #feelinglow

read more
I just law down on bed and Stare at wall for hours and realise that our life is same as that wall no Matter how much it gets damage and gets ugly, we can always repair it into beautiful one... What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#wallstalk   #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted  #feelinglow

Anmol Singh

What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #WallsTalk #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted #feelinglow

read more
I just law down on bed and Stare at wall for hours and realise that our life is same as that wall no Matter how much it gets damage and gets ugly, we can always repair it into beautiful one... What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#wallstalk   #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted  #feelinglow

K Harsita

my secret solutions...to my explicit problems #startandstop #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted #Mirror #problemsandsolutions

read more
I ask you to STOP 
running behind 
entangled humans and
START looking at your 
own mirror.  my secret solutions...to my explicit problems 
#startandstop
#yqbaba
#yqbabachallenge
#yqbabachallengeaccepted
#mirror
#problemsandsolutions