Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lighttome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lighttome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light of the world, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, light of truth, light of,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like morning sunrays
full of energy
the best to embrace
And a hope to glitter
My glorious path 
to achieve success Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
not just ...
absence of darkness around
but 
overcoming darkness within .
not just ...
ability to see truth 
from one perspective
But
become aware of facts 
from all dimensions .
Light to me is ....
not just outside
but Inside.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like a gold that glitters, 
Throughout the day which attract my temperament. 
That proclaims my unseen traits, 
Of growing and glowing. 
Which never limit my fiscal year, 
Sounds weird but it's hard to digest. 
For me to carry and hold for a long clock, 
And with all sudden it slack faith. 
To cover the rest of bare feet, 
Where wounds are still alive that always babble. 
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Noor

read more
Your smile ❤️ Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Life!
Without any light, no Life of any kind....
  In fact there's nothing called Darkness. The absence of Light is the presence
of darkness...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Like a gold that glitters, 
Throughout the day which attract my temperament. 
That proclaims my unseen traits, 
Of growing and glowing. 
Which never limit my fiscal year, 
Sounds weird but it's hard to digest. 
For me to carry and hold for a long clock, 
And with all sudden it slack faith. 
To cover the rest of bare feet, 
Where wounds are still alive that always babble. 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Hug me gently...so that I can see the flame in the darkness... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
like a hopefully dawn
In turbulence
It's light of divine
World showing
righteous path
To the soul
To play given role
As predestined
And PRECISELY 

Rashmi Hule

read more
HOPE 🤗😍 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
Light to me is like a new ray of hope...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lighttome #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification