Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmkissme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmkissme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, mnmk 2400, mnmk,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts #MnMunleashtheheaven #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #mnmkissme #MnMdesire

read more
as you shred the last thread,
the exposed soma longs your touch
as you feel her,
skin slaps hitch breathes
as beads of sweat curve her,
your heat warms her,
her soft petals unleash
to bloom fully to be plucked
while the nectar awaits your lips....
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts

#MnMunleashtheheaven #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons  
#mnmkissme
#mnmdesire

Bizz_are_ Soul

The fact about lips is that they're made to kiss them, so collab with us and complete the kiss with your original erotic thoughts. #yqbaba #mnmkissme #moansandmoons #erotica love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #erotica #MnMmoanstune

read more
the cavern yearns
for more
while breathe hitches,
a longing lingers 
on the exposed soul... The fact about lips is that they're made to kiss them, so collab with us and complete the kiss with your original erotic thoughts. 

#yqbaba #mnmkissme #moansandmoons #erotica #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
#erotica
#mnmmoanstune

Deeपक Paरस

The fact about lips is that they're made to kiss them, so collab with us and complete the kiss with your original erotic thoughts. #yqbaba #mnmkissme #moansandmoons #dkcerotica love #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcshortpoem Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
When you kiss me on my lips, 
I am shadowed in your eclipse, 
My soul departs to witness, 
My beating heart's rapidness.
Under the blanket, over my chest,
I feel your heart beat on quest,
I feel your cravings, your needs,
On my love, your body feeds,
When you kiss me, i close my eyes
My love for you, i feel apprise.  The fact about lips is that they're made to kiss them, so collab with us and complete the kiss with your original erotic thoughts. 

#yqbaba #mnmkissme #moansandmoons #dkcerotica #love  #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcshortpoem 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification