Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzuniversewithin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzuniversewithin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzu, words missing from niv bible, laughter is good medicine niv, love bible verses niv, faith comes by hearing niv,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

cressy adoline

#stressfree Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. Font:- Garamond (15) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzuniversewithin

read more
Is as clumsy as my actions;
Its oscillations in finding the
Righteous,  always 
Kept my soul awake to witness
All the smallest and smallest
Wonders around me
Making my soul stress less!
 #stressfree 

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. 

Font:- Garamond (15)

The Incomplete Metaphor

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. Font:- Garamond (15) #rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Mohit Ranjan Raunak Jha

read more
Is full of Nebula,
Ready to be shaped,
And a new star, 
About to be born. Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. 

#rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #yqrz  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Mohit Ranjan Raunak Jha

Simpa Kharagwanshi

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. Font:- Garamond (15) #rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

is functioning perfectly in sync with the outer universe except my heart which only revolves around 'you' . Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. 

#rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #yqrz  #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. Font:- Garamond (15) #rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
It helps me to 
How to deal the problem
And to survive and alive
Whatever happened Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. 

Deeपक Paरस

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. Font:- Garamond (15) #rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #dkcshortpoem #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The universe within me has
both light and darkness,
But I choose to follow the light
to which my soul, I harness.
Yes, there exists evil inside me
but I choose goodness over it,
If there comes a day when
darkness feels right and sweet,
I would collapse down my universe
and create it again and repeat
untill I supress the dark energy,
I won't give up, won't comfortably sit. Collab on this #cinemagraph and write about the universe that exists within you. 

#rzuniversewithin #yqrestzone #dkcshortpoem #collabwithrestzone #yqrz  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification