Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmnapowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmnapowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, nap quotes, funny nap time quotes,

• 154 Followers
  • 2912 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chintoo Choubey

You're more than just Any worthless human being You're my only dream I want to live..🔥❤️ Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMyouaremorethan #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Yes I am a human,
I am a flesh of nature,
A flesh of human,
think erotica,lusty,desire,love,
And i like, a flesh of her,but,
Love is mine, 
And i am pure for her,
Love who create us.
 You're more than just 
Any worthless human being 
You're my only dream 
I want to live..🔥❤️

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMyouaremorethan #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMibelievethat #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
when two souls meet,
in a pool of love
they are meant
to be one on one
sharing the smoke
they lit the fire
ready to burn in 
there willful desires  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMibelievethat #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Soul Divine

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter P) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMprotectheart #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
my hands of love,
I hold with care
let it beat some more
every drop of blood
from the scars of love
I shall see to, it heals
for us my love Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter P) and write your erotic thoughts. 

Best ones will be highlighted ✨

#MnMprotectheart #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMsoulmateisnotsomeone #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
just loves you
he adds meaning to your life
till you truly love him

love you see in his eyes
with your soul
you can also feel him

#MnMsoulmateisnotsomeone #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMyourhugstellme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
how much u want me
when u hold me
I can feel u

Ur scent of love
tells me
how u want, 
to cum into me 
as I want, 
to cum into u

#MnMyourhugstellme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMstillyearn #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
for the touch of love,
sensuous kisses
licking me, 
love around
when you hold me,
from behind
I can feel 
your naked touch
now I can no longer,
hold my raging mind

#MnMstillyearn #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter O) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMourbedexpects #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
us to be quiet,
silent whispers
quiet moans
no gelly sounds
no ping pong
just gun me,
till I die of joy
& lemme lie down very quiet 
😜😜😜👻👻👻 Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter O) and write your erotic thoughts. 

#MnMourbedexpects #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter M) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMmoanmyname #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
I kiss you
deep inside
where I miss you
my lusty eyes
your thirsty lips
my wicked smile 
you move your hips
I'll kiss you,
till you moan 
& whisper my name
 Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter M) and write your erotic thoughts. 

#MnMmoanmyname #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter J) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMjustlikelovers #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
made for love,
you are my lyrics
I am your song
 Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter J) and write your erotic thoughts. 

#MnMjustlikelovers #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soul Divine

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMsoulmateisonewho #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
touches your soul
& feels your body
his eyes speak love
his body feels
your warmth
his every kiss, 
is soaked in love
when he feels you inside,
he gives you new a life Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMsoulmateisonewho #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification